Thursday, September 3, 2009

Fantasy Football League #1

Had the draft for the league with my college friends last night; a league we've been running since 2000, when we manually tabulated stats in an Excel spreadsheet. My how the world has changed in the last decade. I've done pretty well the last few years. 2 playoff appearances in the last 4 years, with one of those missed appearances coming as the result of a tiebreaker. Although the draft order is randomly selected every season, I've managed to pull one of the last 4 picks seemingly every year. This season was no different as I got pick #10 out of 12. Here's how the squad turned out. Feel free to leave comments and thoughts below.

QB - Jay Cutler
RB - Clinton Portis, Joseph Addai, Cedric Benson, Rashard Mendenhall, Donald Brown, Ladell Betts, Brandon Jackson, Rashad Jennings
WR - Calvin Johnson, Lance Moore, Percy Harvin, Earl Bennett
TE - Dallas Clark
D/ST - Packers
K - Garrett Hartley (yea I know he's suspended. Mistake by me)

No comments:

Post a Comment