Thursday, September 17, 2009

NFL Picks - Week 2

Week 2 is just around the corner, here are my picks for the week. I went 7-9 against the spread in Week 1, but 14-2 in my straight up picks (which conveniently weren't published). As always, you can follow my season long progress in the upper right corner. I've provided a link to the ESPN NFL Experts picks and show where I stand compared to the group of 10 experts.

Straight-up Picks
Carolina
Buffalo
Chicago
Dallas
Denver
Minnesota
Green Bay
Tennessee
Kansas City
NY Jets
New Orleans
Baltimore
San Francisco
Washington
Jacksonville
Indianapolis

Against the Spread
Carolina +6
Buffalo -5
Chicago +3
Dallas -3
Denver -3
Detroit +10
Cincinnati +9
Tennessee -6.5
Kansas City -3
NY Jets +3.5
New Orleans Pick 'em
Baltimore +3
San Francisco -1.5
Washington -9.5
Jacksonville -3
Indianapolis -3

No comments:

Post a Comment